Things they won't tell you
How to Install Windows
Peter D. Hipson has a number of interests. He enjoys bicycle
riding (both road and off-road), four wheeling (in his Hummer), writing, and
doing physically demanding things. Despite the fact that Peter's students
would consider him 'over the hill' he'll try almost anything.
- Autos - Hummer, the ultimate 4x4 vehicle. Some related Web sites:
Work as a teacher:
- Sybex Books
- Other publishers for Peter's books include Sams, Que, Ventana and
- Peter is currently working on both fiction (actually science
fiction) and non-fiction titles.
FPC Franklin Pierce college! Peter teaches computer
science (and other things) at our local college. We have students
from most states in the USA, as well as some foreign students.
- Travel - I have lived and work all over the world. From a
childhood in Canada, high school in Florida, Michigan, and foreign
countries. I also lived for many years in Thailand.
- Expedia.com - look up
Nova Scotia, and Bangkok Thailand!
- Investing and Money - Money? Who's got money?
Home | Favorites | Special Interests | Feedback | Photo Gallery | Things they won't tell you | About | Network Layout | How to Install Windows
This site was last updated